Landlord 10+ Scheduled Dwelling Program - Admitted
Carrier: American Modern Insurance Group
One Policy, One Renewal Date & One Payment for 10 or More Properties
We've simplified insurance for a property investor's portfolio with one policy, one payment, and one renewal date. This commercial program is designed for a real estate investor looking to consolidate insurance coverage, eliminate coverage duplication, and simplify policy management. Whether the portfolio contains homes for rent, sale or even house flipping, let Concorde's team of scheduled dwelling experts design a policy tailored to protect your insured's investment.
- No evidence of loss frequency - Accounts with loss ratios in excess of 50% or with concentrated locations not eligible.
- Proper risk management must be evident.
- No trampolines or swimming pools.
- Schedules with 10 or More Rental or Vacant Dwellings eligible (10+ separate locations).
- One policy = One renewal date (eliminates the hassle of multiple policies)
- Coverage available for Dwellings, Mobile Homes, Condos, Multi-Unit Buildings (max 6 units to a building), Mixed Occupancy, valued up to $1 million
- Flexible coverage options- BASIC, BROAD & SPECIAL COMMERCIAL FORMS
- Replacement cost on homes over 60 Years. (with recent updates)
- Multiple deductible options - $1,000 - $10,000
- Flexible pricing & underwriting on eligible accounts
- Automatic property coverage for newly acquired units
- Wrongful Eviction coverage
- Water Back Up & Buried Utility Line coverage
- Premises Liability up to $1 million
- Coverage extension to protect appliances used to maintain rentals
- Coverage available while homes are being rehabbed! (coverage restrictions apply, only applicable for homes under remodel.)
For Additional Information, Contact:
Julie Berns, Senior Underwriter
800.726.1611 ext. 8946 | email@example.com