Quoting Flood is Fast & Easy
Residential & Commercial, Primary & Excess Options Available
Concorde now provides agents access to an online Private Flood Program with multiple market options. Residential & Commercial risks are eligible for primary flood or excess flood coverage options.
Not only can this Private Flood program provide your clients great savings, but there are also multiple key benefits vs. the NFIP:
- Higher Limits - based on eligiblity, limits up to $3,000,000 available
- Elevation Certifications NOT Required
- No 30-day Wait!
- More options for Replacement Cost coverage
- Complete policies are available within 5 business days
Eligible Risks Include:
- Residential - Primary Owner, Secondary, Seasonal or Tenant Occupied
- Residential Condos - Low Rise Only
- Apartment Buildings
- Commercial Risks
For additional information on this program, please contact Concorde's Signature Solutions Team.
Concorde partners with Wright Flood, the largest provider of federal flood insurance (NFIP) policies in the U.S., for new residential and commercial flood coverage. Concorde agencies are granted direct access to the Wright Flood Agent Portal and underwriting team for training and assistance. If you have not received your log in information for the Wright Flood Agent Portal or have any additional questions, please contact Wright Flood directly for assistance:
1.800.820.3242 ext. 5423
Concorde Agency Code: 734864